Thursday, June 13, 2013

what to pack: the hamptons


After unpacking from my last trip out east, I finally took stock of what I wore/didn't wear in an effort to streamline the packing process (and perhaps bring one overnight less!) for next time. My conclusion: mix and match pieces are key. Minus the PJs and toiletries, this is the ultimate, tested-and-approved, "What to Pack" Hamptons weekend list! As surprising as it seems, this will last you the entire trip.



ralph lauren classic-fit linen shirt (borrowed from the boys - available here), bobbi brown lipstick in fire engine red (available here), zimmermann brightside frill bikini (top and bottom), joie shoal sandals (available here), j brand eyelet cut off shorts (available here), j.crew boy shirt in stripe linen (available here), oliver peoples jacey polarized sunglasses (available here), lauren by ralph lauren striped maxi skirt (available here), havaianas flip flops (available here), madewell reversible bikini in stripes and spots (top and bottom), rag & bone/jean moss distressed cut-off short (available here), tory burch ella tee (available here), club monaco panama hat (available here), kors michael kors valora wedges (available here), topshop burnout tee (available here), splendid tank dress (available here)




Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I like this selection so much, there isn't anything I wouldn't bring with me for a special vacation ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great picks for a vacation...it's true, you really don't need that many items when you think about it.

    -rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks and perfect for the hamptons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this post sure is helping me pack my bags to go to Egypt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all. Very Hamptons-appropriate indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...